Download the official instructions and safety guide here.
EN: Instructions for safe use
To prevent damage or malfunction and ensure correct use of the product, please observe the following:
- Do not expose the product to water or moisture.
- Do not expose the product to heat.
- The AUX port is only intended to be connected to official auxiliary trackers. Improper use may cause the product to malfunction.
- Do not plug or unplug extensions while the product is powered on.
- Do not overtighten straps. This can reduce circulation and lead to injury.
This product generates RF radiation. This could cause interference with cardiac pacemakers, implanted defibrillators (ICDs), and other implants. Maintain at least 15cm / 6" separation between the implanted device and the product, and follow the implant safety instructions.
The product contains a lithium battery. Improper handling of a lithium battery can cause damage or malfunction, which in extreme cases can pose a risk of: heat generation, fire development, smoke or gas development, and explosion.
- Do not leave the product unattended during charging.
- Only charge the product using an external power supply rated for 5V DC.
- Only charge the product in ambient temperatures ranging from 10°C to 40°C / 50°F to 104°F.
- Switch off the product after use and when charging.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- When not using the product for a prolonged period of time, charge them intermittently to ensure battery health.
- Only dispose of this product at special collection points.
Created by Vyolex#1715. Translations provided by the community.