- - Good but expensive $$$.
- - Cheap but drifts quite a bit.
- - Allows for a second motion sensor to be connected.
- - The device is able to sense the battery life remaining using a 180k resistor.
- - Allows for usage even when charging, and is a useful safety measure.
|A0||ADC0||Analog Input||No||For analog input from 0 to 3.3v and no output.|
|RX||GPIO3||Yes||RX pin only||High at Boot.|
|TX||GPIO1||Tx pin only||Yes||High at Boot.|
|D0||GPIO16||No interrupt||No I2C, PWM||Used to wake up chip from deep sleep, High at Boot.|
|D1||GPIO5||Yes||Yes||Often used as SCL|
|D2||GPIO4||Yes||Yes||Often used as SDA|
|D3||GPIO0||Pulled up||Yes||Connected to Flash button|
|D4||GPIO2||Pulled up||Yes||Connected to built-in LED, High at Boot.|
|D5||GPIO14||Yes||Yes||SCLK pin for SPI interface|
|D6||GPIO12||Yes||Yes||MISO pin for SPI interface|
|D7||GPIO13||Yes||Yes||MOSI pin for SPI interface|
|D8||GPIO15||Pulled to ground||Yes||CS pin for SPI interface|
Code put together by Carl (https://github.com/carl-anders), with images made by Lune#0241 thanks to the help of the whole DIY community. Doc page integration by Emojikage#3095